If you’re looking to join a growing family group that can offer you exciting challenges, come and be part of our team. Join us.
PRODEX, a subsidiary of the MAVENTIS Group, has specialized in dynamic storage solutions and materials handling solutions since 1953.
In a constant state of evolution, we are looking for a sales representative who will be the interface with our clients, proposing customized solutions to meet their needs based on the company’s know-how and production capabilities. You will oversee their projects from creating quotes to invoicing. We place great importance on interpersonal skills and a collaborative spirit within our team.
Ideally based in the 69 region with the option of working from home, you will cover the following departments: 03/63/42/69/01/74/73/38/26/07/43/48/30/84/13/04/05/06/83.
You will organize your prospecting plan and travels. You will report to the management, which sets the objectives. Listening, adaptability, teamwork, and organization will be the keys to your success.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients within a specific geographical area.
- Prospect for new clients within your designated territory.
- Evaluate the feasibility and profitability of specifications in collaboration with the Engineering Department.
- Submit proposal offers to your supervisor for approval.
- Identify potential partners and subcontractors.
- Negotiate with clients and suppliers.
- Monitor and coordinate project progress at the client’s site and in production, with the support of relevant departments and your supervisor for complex projects.
- Prepare offers for client submission.
- Provide technical advice to clients.
- Serve as a point of contact for after-sales service.
- Enter project tracking data into the ERP system following company procedures.
- Participate in trade shows.
- Ensure the profitability of projects.
- Achieve annual revenue targets.
- Ensure compliance with costs, deadlines, and margins.
- Maintain the company-provided equipment (company vehicle, phone).
- Commercial skills (pricing, deadlines, persuasio
- Commercial skills (pricing, deadlines, persuasion and negotiation abilities, project management, quote follow-up, etc.).
- Technical english.
- Proficiency in management tools (MS Office, CRM, ERP).
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in commerce or a technical field.
3 years of experience in a technical and/or B2B sales role.
Annual gross salary ranging from 32 to 42K, depending on your profile, plus performance-based bonuses.
Full time. Permanent contract.
- Company vehicle.
- Employee savings plan.
- Restaurant card.
- Profit-sharing bonus.
- Health and disability insurance.
- Monday to Friday.
- Daytime hours.
- Valid Driver’s License (Class B).
- Frequent travel within the designated region.
Why Join Us?
Joining PRODEX, a part of the MAVENTIS Group, means working within a national group known for its expertise, while retaining the characteristics of a human-scale company, close to its employees, and committed to the environment.
By joining us, you will be part of a dynamic environment where your ideas and skills will contribute to the exciting challenges of the industry.
The group is a member of the Mécanic Vallée, which includes leading companies such as Figeac Aero, Ratier Figeac, Fives, and Bosch.
Candidate now !
Send your resume to email@example.com