If you’re looking to join a growing family group that can offer you exciting challenges, come and be part of our team. Join us.
PRODEX, a subsidiary of the MAVENTIS Group, has specialized in dynamic storage solutions and materials handling solutions since 1953.
In a constant state of evolution, we are looking for a Mechanical Assembly Site Manager to join our teams He organizes and oversees mechanical assembly, disassembly, after-sales service, modifications, and installations at our clients’ sites, based on assembly documentation, in accordance with instructions (plans, safety guidelines) while meeting the specified deadlines and costs.
Position sought in the 35 / 19 / 21 regions
- Mechanical / Electrical / Automation knowledge
- Familiarity with control and measurement tools
- Ability to read plans
- Ability to read and adhere to safety plans
- Understanding lifting equipment
- Specific certifications (aerial platform, forklift, electrical certification…)
- Basic knowledge of English
- Annual gross salary range from 28 to 36K
- Types of bonus: bonuses
- Full-time / Permanent Contract (CDI)
- Monday to Friday.
- Daytime hours.
- Driver’s license (Permis B) required
- Frequent travel throughout France
Why Join Us?
Joining PRODEX, a part of the MAVENTIS Group, means working within a national group known for its expertise, while retaining the characteristics of a human-scale company, close to its employees, and committed to the environment.
By joining us, you will be part of a dynamic environment where your ideas and skills will contribute to the exciting challenges of the industry.
The group is a member of the Mécanic Vallée, which includes leading companies such as Figeac Aero, Ratier Figeac, Fives, and Bosch.
Candidate now !
Send your resume to email@example.com